Laboratory Grinding Mill
The Hammer Mill 4000 is ideal for grinding a large range of grains and pellets for Laboratory analysis like Falling NumberNIR and Kejeldahl. The Mill 4000 is a hammer / cyclone mill enclosed in a strong sound proof case. The cyclone outlet is fitted with a dust collecting filter bag. Grain feeding is regulated by an ajustable airflow feeder, also available is a variable speed controlled paddle wheel feeder.
- Strong sound proofed metal case
- Grinds a large range of grains and pellets of varying moisture range
- Ideal for sample preparation for most laboratory analysis
- Cyclone design enables the ground sample to be separated from the air and minimises cleaning
- Ideal for Falling Number testing
- Australian Company
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty
The grinding chamber is cast construction with a hardened steel hammer rotating at high speed (16,800rpm), the sample is forced through a selectable stainless steel sieve. The ground sample is collected in a removable stainless steel container.
Paddle Wheel Grain Feeding Accessory
The optional motor controlled variable speed paddle wheel feeder provides a constant feed rate to eliminate overfeeding.
- Power Requirements : 240V, 50Hz, 750W
- Dimensions : Height 53cm x Depth 65cm x Width 53cm
- Motor : Belt Drive, 16,800 rpm Screens : 0.5, 0.8 and 1.5mm
- Weight : 51 kg